Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Electric Powder

I received my Electric EG2 goggles a couple of days ago just in time for the new snow to arrive. They are so sick, with a massive lens meaning you can barely see the frame at all when you wear them. For the same reason, seeing when riding switch is so easy. 

Joe Tyler, Jamie and Andy Matthew, Chris McGuire, Rob Embling and I went up to Zell am Ziller for the powder that finally arrived a few days ago.
We had the most amazing day. Having never ridden at Zell before I can't believe what I've been missing out on all this time. Its much steeper over there so some of the lines through the trees provided some medium sized drops.

As you can see from one of the photos, Andy managed to find himself in a hole at one point during the day.  He was just skiing across some flat terrain when he sank  about 7 feet down. There was a moment when we weren't too sure if he was going to stop sinking. I was worried but I got over that and got my camera out instead.




No comments:

Post a Comment